The Office of the President has announced the recipients of the 2016 Presidential Public Service Fellows.
Launched with the aid of an anonymous gift in 2011, the fellowship program provides funding for undergraduate and graduate students in the middle of their studies to pursue summer work experiences in government and community service, nongovernmental organization and nonprofit work, and innovative projects that serve the common good.
This year’s recipients are:
- Chelsea Banks, Harvard Business School, M.B.A. candidate
- Mark Bode, Harvard College Class of 2017
- Natalie Chew, Harvard College Class of 2017
- Andrew Donnelly, Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Ph.D. candidate
- Michael Huggins, Harvard Kennedy School of Government, M.P.P. candidate
- Jyoti Jasrasaria, Harvard Law School, J.D. candidate
- Omar Khoshafa, Harvard College Class of 2017
- Sean Lo, Harvard Law School, J.D. candidate
- Lavinia Mitroi, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, DrPH candidate
- Kevin Mott, Harvard Kennedy School of Government and Harvard Business School, joint M.P.P./M.B.A. candidate
- Kareli Osorio, Harvard College Class of 2018
To learn more about their work, visit the Harvard Presidential Public Service Fellows website.