Thursday, Oct. 11
- 7 p.m. “Segue!…” Student performance in Sanders Theatre (invitation only, but waiting line for potential available seats). Overflow room for video simulcast in Loker Commons and Science Center D.
Friday, Oct. 12
- 9:45 – 11:30 a.m. Symposia, open to ticket holders only. A limited number of tickets will be available to the Harvard community (by showing Harvard ID) between noon and 6 p.m., Oct. 9-11, and from 8:30 to 9:45 a.m. on Oct. 12 at the Harvard Box Office in the Holyoke Arcade.
- 1:30 p.m. Faculty and delegates begin robing in Ticknor Lounge, Boylston Hall, and gathering for academic procession.
- 2 p.m. Academic procession begins at Boylston Hall. Web cast available at http://www.harvard.edu
- 2:30 p.m. Installation ceremony for Lawrence H. Summers, Harvard’s 27th president, in Tercentenary Theatre (open to all members of the Harvard community with a ticket or Harvard ID). Web cast available at www.harvard.edu
- 4 p.m. Reception at Loeb House with President Summers. Open to invited guests and students.