The Topics in Bioengineering (TIB) seminar series, sponsored by the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS), will kick off on Jan. 18.
The talks are open to anyone interested in bioengineering research, including undergraduates, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and faculty.
TIB lectures will be held on Tuesdays from noon to 1 p.m.; lunch will be provided for all attendees. The permanent room for this semester is still to be determined. All of the talks will be held in Cambridge.
Tentative schedule for Topics in Bioengineering
- 01/18 Professor Ed Boyden (MIT)
- 01/20 Keith Murphy (CEO of Organovo)
- 01/25 *no seminar*
- 02/01 Professor Neil Forbes (UMass, Amherst)
- 02/08 Professor Laura Niklason (Yale University)
- 02/15 Professor Roger Mark (MIT & HST)
- 02/22 TBA
- 03/01 Professor Sanjay Kumar (University of California, Berkeley)
- 03/08 Professor Lance Munn (Mass General Hospital & HMS)
- 03/15 *spring break – no seminar*
- 03/22 Professor Sangeeta Bhatia (MIT)
- 03/29 Professor Henry Hess (Columbia University)
- 04/05 TBA
- 04/12 Professor Peter So (MIT)
- 04/19 Professor Yu Sun (University of Toronto)
- 04/26 Professor Yu-li Wang (Carnegie Mellon University)
The complete and up-to-date schedule of talks can be found online:
For more information, contact Catia Verbeke.