Research from 74 students, postdocs, and research associates was on display April 8, 2017 at the third annual Harvard Chan Poster Day. More than 200 filled Kresge Cafeteria to learn about research on topics ranging from the health of Roma women in Marseille to end-of-life care conversations in Delhi to cancer risk and mortality in Reykjavik.
The event was sponsored by Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health’s Postdoctoral Association and Student Association, with support from the Office of Faculty Affairs, the Office of Student Affairs, and Dean Michelle Williams.
The following awards were presented:
• Best Overall Poster: Paola Abril Campos Rivera
• Best Postdoc and Research Associates Poster: Lindsay Kobayashi
• Honorable Mention, Postdoc and Research Associates Poster: Manja Koch
• Best Student Poster: Vidit Munshi
• Honorable Mention, Student Poster: Lacey Gibson
• Audience Favorite: Laila Al-Shaar
• Poster Day image contest winners: Laurence Bernard and Dilpreet Singh
Find the abstract book and a compilation of posters here.