The Research Excellence in Administration Certificate at Harvard (REACH) program, a University-wide sponsored training series, is currently accepting applications for the spring 2013 semester in both the Foundations and Intermediate levels. Applications are due January 11, 2013.
If you would like more information on the program, we invite you to attend one of our upcoming information sessions. Instructors and participants will be available to tell you about the program, the new streamlined online application process, and to answer any other questions you may have. These information sessions will be offered at different locations across the University, and all are welcome to attend any session. For the most up-to-date session times and locations, please visit our website.
The current session dates are as follows:
- Friday, 12/7/2012, 1-2 p.m., Tosteson Medical Education Center, Rm 333
- Monday, 12/10/2012, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Holyoke Center room 608
- Wednesday, 12/12/2012, 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m., 124 Mt Auburn St, Ste 100, Rm 106
- Thursday, 12/20/2012, noon-1 p.m., Holyoke Center room 608
- Friday, 1/4/2013, 11 a.m.-noon, 124 Mt Auburn St, Ste 100, Rm 106
To sign up, please click on your preferred date listed above.
More information about the REACH program may be found by contacting REACH@harvard.edu.