We’ve got over 70 events on offer to help you learn essential research skills, prepare for your career, make new connections, or just relax and have some fun.
GSAS students never really take a “break” from their research, of course, but with teaching and grading responsibilities on hiatus, January@GSAS creates good opportunities for skill-building and professional activities — as well as some necessary downtime.
Here are some of the events on offer this January:
- Personal Money Management
- Performance Techniques for Teachers
- Fellowship Proposals Bootcamp
- Computational Science Ventures
- Real-Life Stories from the Academic Job Search
- Re-Tooling: The Nonacademic Job Search
- Overcoming the Imposter Syndrome
- The Winter GIS Institute
- Houghton Seminars:
- WinterFest for Kids!
- Counteracting Stress
- From Dissertation to Book