In an effort to combat the flu across campus this season, University Health Services (UHS) will be providing free flu vaccines to all members of the Harvard community. The walk-in clinics are being held at the following locations:
– Business School Health Services, Spangler Hall: Nov. 20, from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
– Holyoke Center’s fourth-floor lab conference room: Every Tuesday and Thursday through Jan. 16, from 1 to 4 p.m.
– Law School Health Services, Pound Hall, Room 203: Nov. 20, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
– Medical School Health Services, Vanderbilt Hall: Nov. 18, from 5 to 8p.m.
– Memorial Hall: Nov. 14 and 20, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– Student clinics will be held during dinner meal (5:15 to 7:30 p.m.) at Annenberg Dining Hall (Nov. 19); Currier Fish Bowl (Nov. 20); Eliot Dining Hall (Dec. 4); Leverett Dining Hall (Nov. 25); and Mather Dining Hall (Dec. 3).
– Compiled by Andrew Brooks