Campus & Community

How to get 2001-02 directories

1 min read

Beginning in late November, the 2001-02 Faculty, Professional, and Administrative Staff Directory will be automatically distributed to all teaching faculty, emeriti, and administrative and professional staff. Those parties who need a directory but do not fall under any of the above categories may send a written request to Directory Order, Office of Human Resources, IMS, Holyoke Center 639, Holyoke Center Mail Area H0537, or via fax at (617) 495-0767.

In making requests, please include your name, University ID number, office address, and telephone extension. Without this information, requests cannot be fulfilled. To avoid duplicate orders, please do not send in a request if you expect to receive a copy automatically or if you have already submitted an order.

Changes of address, name, or title should be directed to the Payroll Office, 359 Holyoke Center, or via e-mail at Name, University ID number, and the old and updated address must be provided to make changes.

– Compiled by Andrew Brooks