Following are some of the incidents reported to the Harvard University Police Department (HUPD) for the weeks ending June 16, June 23, June 30, July 7, and July 14. The official log is located at Police Headquarters, 29 Garden St.
- June 11: A computer monitor and lab equipment were reported stolen from the Biology Lab.
- June 13: Officers secured the area at a dangerous construction site at Daniels Hall.
- June 15: Numerous wallets were reported stolen at the Dental School.
- June 17: A wallet was reported stolen from the Malkin Athletic Center.
- June 20: An officer was dispatched to the School of Public Health on a report of a small chemical spill that was contained and in the process of being cleaned up.
- June 23: At Cabot House, artwork and furniture were reported stolen.
- June 25: Money was reported stolen from Lowell House and Rockefeller Hall.
- June 27: At Countway Library, a bicycle was reported vandalized.
- July 1: An officer was dispatched to remove several individuals who were refusing to leave Harkness Commons. One individual was arrested with an outstanding warrant.
- July 2: At the Medical School’s A Building, an officer was dispatched to take a report of improperly disposed medical materials. Environmental Health and Safety responded and removed materials.
- July 5: A computer was reported stolen from Tosteson MEC.
- July 12: A motor vehicle was reported stolen from the Observatory.
- July 13: Detectives were dispatched to Gordon Hall to investigate a bomb threat. The incident is currently under investigation.
There were 18 reports of stolen bicycles from June 16 to July 14.