Next set of Community Gift winners are announced
The winners of the Dec. 7 drawing for solicitors of the Community Gift Through Harvard Campaign are:
1. $50 gift certificate to Harvard Collections store: Deiana Madison, University Health Services
2. $50 donation to Charity of Your Choice: Susan Tierney, Widener Library
3. $50 gift certificate to Trader Joe’s: Noreen Loughran, School of Public Health
4. $50 fruit basket: Janet Gormley, Harvard Business School
5. $50 gift certificate to Harvard Coop: Ethel Pugh, Annenberg Dining Hall
Future drawings are today (Dec. 14) and Dec. 21.
Human rights group looks to link up on Web with others
The International Student Association for Health and Human Rights at the School of Public Health is updating the links section of its Web site. The group invites other human rights groups to send links, suggestions, and comments to David Hanna, the group’s webmaster, at firstname.lastname@example.org, before Jan. 1, 2001. The association has launched a preliminary version of its site at http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hhr.
Gazette publication schedule begins Jan. 18
This is the final edition of the Harvard University Gazette for December. The Gazette will resume publication on Jan. 18. The deadline for Calendar listings in that edition will be 5 p.m. on Jan. 11.
Compiled by Andrew Brooks