- Events on campus sponsored by the University, its Schools, departments, centers, organizations, and its recognized student groups will be published.
- Local events involving faculty and recognized University organizations will be considered.
- Unaffiliated local events may be considered for the calendar on a case-by-case basis, but are never featured.
Instructions for Event Submission
- Gazette Classification: You must choose at least one type of event under 'Gazette Classification', but you may check all that apply.
- Photos: You may upload a photo to accompany your event submission. The ‘Event image’ acts as a thumbnail, and the ‘Detail image’ is the full size image. Both the ‘Event image’ and ‘Detail image’ must be of the same photo, but cropped to different specifications. Please be sure to upload the correct images in their corresponding fields. Photos that do not meet these requirements will not be used.
- Event image (thumbnail), size: a minimum of 70px by 70px, resolution: 72 dpi
- Detail image (full size image), size: a minimum of 600px wide and 400px in height, resolution: 72 dpi
- Contact: If you have any updates, changes, cancellations, etc. after you have submitted an event, please send an email to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Bulk Event Submission: If you have at least 20 events to submit, see our guidelines for bulk calendar submissions.